This post is really not tied to Christianity, but it’s not inconsistent with it either, and God wants us all to be the best we can be, so I thought I’d share it. Here are five sentences for which you, gentle reader, should fill in the blanks as you try to figure out what you need to do to make yourself a better person:
- I would be a better person if I ——-ed more.
- I would be a better person if I ——-ed less.
- I would be a better person if I knew more about ——–.
- I wish I were better at ——-ing / could ——- better.
- The person in my life I really wish I had a better (closer, more positive, whatever) relationship with is ——–.